About Me
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
The turnaround
So I have done a complete turnaround on my opinion about Sivaji Ganesan, the actor who was allegedly just an 'over actor' in the eyes of much of my family and consequently me, after watching two videos: one, a father-son scene from Thevar Magan and two, a song from thiruvilayadal. However, my pride and loyalty towards my family vis-a-vis my non-inherited family, would prevent me from acknowledging this in wider public. Shhh!
Labels:
turnaround
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Well, I once expressed the same opinion to my dad, as to he always over-acted. My dad's answer was that he was initially a stage actor acting in dramas staged in villages in pandals. And in such places, if your emoting and expressions have to reach the audience spread far from the stage, not to mention the poor lighting that could be then comes what we call "over" acting. I was satisfied then and kind of makes sense even now. After all he's a great actor :P
Post a Comment